Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bringing Things Together

I've been doing a bit more work behind the scenes lately, and if you cannot tell, the merger of the website and blog is complete!
I've simplified everything by merging the content of the website with the blog, and hopefully made everything easier to find that way.
I even added more content than what the website had, so feel free to check out what that is! I added a second short story in the "Stories" section, added a new poem called "Poetry is Hard" in the "Poems" section, added 9 full-color comics and a humorous short story to the "Humor" section.

Please leave a comment below telling me if any of the links do not work.

As a general update on progress on things, I'll admit progress has come to a halt over the past few weeks due to schoolwork and work, but that shouldn't last long with things like Thanksgiving and Christmas break coming up. Remember as always to check back here for updates on my latest projects!

Enjoy the content!
-Ryan

No comments: