Friday, May 9, 2014

Begin The Countdown!

With 35 days left, now is as good a time as any to start counting down to my wedding. Mind you that we've been engaged for three years now, and she's been counting down since we set the date, so I'm a bit late by comparison.

I've added a countdown to the top of my blog so that you can count down to the big event with me! The time of day may not be exact, but when all of those numbers become zeroes, I'll be married to my high school sweetheart and college fiancée!

I've got to say, there were times that I was feeling a slight pinch of nervousness, but lately I've been nothing but excited for the big day. All the plans are coming together, invites are coming in (though a lot of people have neglected to send any response and will be getting phone calls), and the date is fast approaching. I can't wait!

That's all I really wanted to say.
-Ryan

No comments: